who is going portsmouth

B4ev6is

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been to franttion park before.

It's a proper ground and think you'll enjoy the trip to there mate of course with a win.

went last time - the womens toilets were disgusting - had to go through a platic curtain, like going throught to the warehouse in Asda and the steps to get there were all crumbling.

Love old grounds - but they should be brought up to the twentieth century. 

Stayed in a cheap hotel over looking the ground Ibero star of summat - with parking as well, if your lucky/early

I’ll be in Croatia, so hopefully this white-knuckle thrill ride of a match will be shown on TV in a bar somewhere.

And they are an hour in front, so when it’s midnight your time and the penalties have just gone to 26-26 – I’ll still be able to get served

I’ll be in Croatia, so hopefully this white-knuckle thrill ride of a match will be shown on TV in a bar somewhere.

And they are an hour in front, so when it’s midnight your time and the penalties have just gone to 26-26 – I’ll still be able to get served

We went on a cruise. Dubrovnic in Croatia is brilliant. Cable car is excellent and you can hire off road buggies if you want to live dangerously.

I am still going even through I have work the next day and I dont think I got any holiday left.

I'm working next day too in the evening 6pm-6am. Hopefully you'll have a great day out for this one COYR.

Archived