Ed Dawes' tweet

rad1919

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irrespective of who the gaffer will be, our new captain for years to come..

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/why-craig-bryson-should-be-derby-countys-next-captain/

​Valleyram's name is Robbie Jones?

It's also worth pointing out that another article on that page is entitled "Five reasons why Derby County will win the Championship", therefore (once again) I call shenanigans.

Mel Morris buying out the Americans?

Billy Davies to be suspended in a cage over the south stand?

A Robbie Savage hair and make up salon and beauty school to be set up?

Derby County resign from the Championship and are accepted into the SPFL because Bryson and Russell enjoyed beating the Rangers soooo much?

​Valleyram's name is Robbie Jones?

It's also worth pointing out that another article on that page is entitled "Five reasons why Derby County will win the Championship", therefore (once again) I call shenanigans.

Just for the record, my name is actually Rob Jones, and I did not approve of that message (or write it)

Just for the record, my name is actually Rob Jones, and I did not approve of that message (or write it)

​Cue Soccer AM chorus of '…hasn't scored in the league for Liverpool for SEVEN SEASONS'

Football League World put a piece of work out called "Five reasons why Forest will win the 15/16 Championship," citing Lansbury (who will be sold) and Freedman (:lol:) as reasons. I'd take anything said on there with a pinch of salt.

If Nigel is coming back and we have signed Messi he will be starting him as right back! 

He will be right back for the U21s....

im sure a Falklands reference would get mentioned in a post match interview as well.... ???

Archived