Sam Rush interview

Terrible stitching on his lapels...i hope he didn't pay a lot for that suit. 

It doesn't seem to fit - its bunching up around the  back of his neck.

obviously he's caught a bit of the sun too.

i'm sure that whatever he said was very interesting.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any concrete proof of him ever having played pro Rugby at Saracens? I'm a huge rugby fan, follow premiership weekly, have a couple of Sarries mates and they have never heard of him. Put " Sam Rush Saracens Rugby" into google and you would expect more to come up than just local DET reports from when he was appointed. Blimey..even Mickey Lewis and Graham Harbey have photos on Google.... 

Jeez have they had him killed too?!

​Don't **** with Bucko.

You get the coffee mug of death, a bit like the mafia "kiss of death" but with added Mansfield. 

Then, within weeks, you lose your job and you're sleeping with the fishes.

​I don't think stranger things have happened. 

Sol Campbell to Notts County was a bizarre one, however, I still don't think that comes close to Drogba to Derby. 

Ravenelli to Dundee 

Davids to Barnet

Canigga to Dundee 

Taribo west to Derby / plymouth

Lineker to grampus eight

Sammon to Derby 

Nicely stage managed again but nowhere near as funny as the ridiculous "coffee" video with John Vicars 18 months ago. No attempt at humour this time. Perhaps it's not as easy as they thought.

Anyway, I'm all for moving on. Time to look at how the Club recruits players. If SM wasn't making the decisions, we need to remove someone else from the payroll.

Not read the whole thread and only just watched the video. Some things I took from it

......review by the board both in Derby, myself and local Director Mel Morris, and inamerica wiht our majority board.

It wasnt Mel Morris's decision to remove SM, and whilst he may be a large single investor the original ownership group still hold the majority between them

....not just on results.....significant amount of money from the owenrship group - between 10million and twenty million a year

Thats a hell of a lot of money and it appears the board expected more return on their investment considering we were top in March.

The quotes are not direct lifts from the video but salient points that I noted when watching

Archived