Sam Rush interview

I am probably going to get slammed for this, but i keep getting told that Drogba coming in as a player with a view to coaching and also between 10-20 million to be invested in the squad. Has anyone else heard this as i would assume its total crap but in the last hour iv heard it from a few other people. Though non of those people or myself is ITK and would never claim to be.

From what i can tell there i a lot wrong with this rumor but its interesting at least lol.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stranger things have happened .Clements has managed him and he said he was retiring from the prem so........put 2&2 together and get 22

​or 1 and 1 which is 11 and THATS THE NUMBER DROGBA WORE AT CHELSEA OMG HES COMINGGGGGGGGGGG

Stranger things have happened .Clements has managed him and he said he was retiring from the prem so........put 2&2 together and get 22

​I don't think stranger things have happened. 

Sol Campbell to Notts County was a bizarre one, however, I still don't think that comes close to Drogba to Derby. 

​Hi Barry

:lol:

My take on that interview was the board told Rush that McClaren was gone - didn't deliver what was promised.

When Nigel went it was clearly Rush who called it and it seems less relaxed about it. I get the impression the England end wanted to keep Schteve but didn't win the argument. #IKN

but all pulling together look forward etc. rest was routine keep believing what do you expect  type stuff.

​I don't think stranger things have happened. 

Sol Campbell to Notts County was a bizarre one, however, I still don't think that comes close to Drogba to Derby. 

Dave Mackay to 2nd Div Derby in 68 was as strange if not stranger than Drogba to Derby IMO. 

Sam Rush cut from the same cloth as Swiss Tony. I'm not in Derby much these days but I'm informed that Derby supporters really like him. From what I have seen/ heard of him he comes across as not my type of person at all. Me no like. Can't quite put a finger on it...more of an instinct but my instincts are usually pretty good. Something of a used car salesman about him and his suits are too shiny. If I shook hands with him I would be counting my fingers.

Disclaimer. The above comments regarding Derby County CEO Sam Rush are the thoughts and opinion of Stockholm Ram alone. They are pronounced theory..not facts. 

Should be getting rid of Chris Evans too if the lack of trust with ££ is another reason for the chop.

He recommends the crap like Warnock, Shotton and Raul afteral...

​Should not.

Dave Mackay to 2nd Div Derby in 68 was as strange if not stranger than Drogba to Derby IMO. 

Sam Rush cut from the same cloth as Swiss Tony. I'm not in Derby much these days but I'm informed that Derby supporters really like him. From what I have seen/ heard of him he comes across as not my type of person at all. Me no like. Can't quite put a finger on it...more of an instinct but my instincts are usually pretty good. Something of a used car salesman about him and his suits are too shiny. If I shook hands with him I would be counting my fingers.

Disclaimer. The above comments regarding Derby County CEO Sam Rush are the thoughts and opinion of Stockholm Ram alone. They are pronounced theory..not facts. 

I think it's the goatee ya know as i have sensed the same foreboding in the past.

I do like his demeanor after watching him for a while now though, he always comes across as very intent and determined. I like these qualities in him, he grows on you.

He won't shave the goatee either cos of the shortage of hair on top. He's clinging on to whatever hair he can grow, a common phenomenon in bald men. Thinking about it surely he can afford transplants! Then he could grow his locks out and go for a ponytail! Oh no wait, that's worse.

Despite the fact I like (from what I've seen) how Sam Rush is apparently ruthless for the sake of Dcfc.

Is anybody else a little bit wary of these propadanderous interviews?

the whole staged Q and A thing seems all a little bit odd to me. 

Im sure there's justifications for it, but it does make me instantly feel like my expectations are being stage managed and that we're getting a glossed version of the truth? 

​hi b4 - how's it going?

​Being Chief Exec of an aspiring Championship club is like making love to a beautiful woman.....

months if not years of pent-up desire, a close-run flirtation or two and then the final great thrust - only to collapse in a gasping withered heap of failure.

Archived