Sam Rush interview

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very interesting watch.

I wish he'd have expanded on his comments regarding: performances weren't the only factor in McClaren's dismissal.

Also seems like we are going to be waiting for longer than expected for a head coach to be announced, approximately a week.

A very interesting watch.

I wish he'd have expanded on his comments regarding: performances weren't the only factor in McClaren's dismissal.

Also seems like we are going to be waiting for longer than expected for a head coach to be announced, approximately a week.

June 7th ha ha 

Doesn't look terribly comfortable.

​He's probably exhausted, been over to the States and come back to Derby and spent several days sorting out compensation and dealing with a man who was in all likelihood, pretty peeved. 

Or perhaps he just needs an extra cushion on his chair.

Despite the fact I like (from what I've seen) how Sam Rush is apparently ruthless for the sake of Dcfc.

Is anybody else a little bit wary of these propadanderous interviews?

the whole staged Q and A thing seems all a little bit odd to me. 

Im sure there's justifications for it, but it does make me instantly feel like my expectations are being stage managed and that we're getting a glossed version of the truth? 

What a bullsh1tter.

A) It doesn't take 3 weeks to make this decision.

B) We will have someone lined up already

C) It will affect our recruitment policy not having a manager/settled manager for 2 weeks.

Despite the fact I like (from what I've seen) how Sam Rush is apparently ruthless for the sake of Dcfc.

Is anybody else a little bit wary of these propadanderous interviews?

the whole staged Q and A thing seems all a little bit odd to me. 

Im sure there's justifications for it, but it does make me instantly feel like my expectations are being stage managed and that we're getting a glossed version of the truth? 

​Well, of course the interview had vetted questions and answers - it's an interview released by DCFC, so there is always going  to be an element of considered content 'bias' - but there would be if they were announcing another club partner sponsoring the soap dispensers, or whatever.

It's not as if they hide behind this 'propeganda', as they regularly hold Q&A sessions with the fans who get to ask what they want.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it. It's just PR. They're not trying to pull the wool (pun not intended) over our eyes.

Seemingly a bit more prominent than just on the McClaren topic, don't you think? I think all bases are covered in this

Not really he speaks for 5 mins and says nothing that we didn't know, they had their review and decided to get rid. 

What a bullsh1tter.

A) It doesn't take 3 weeks to make this decision.

B) We will have someone lined up already

C) It will affect our recruitment policy not having a manager/settled manager for 2 weeks.

​Ikr.

Sounds like he is getting free-bees. He is waiting until next week for when clement is officially unemployed although i did hear on the radio sunderland might poach him if advocat does not sign

​As someone quite rightly said in another thread ,Sunderland went through a phase of signing players we were after wonder if they will beat us to the punch on this one ,barstewards.

Archived