sorry to see you leave steve mac

B4ev6is

I echo the sentiments of the other posts. Upon his arrival the team played with a bit more class, bit more finesse but more importantly a bit more urgency unlike under Clough. Will always remember his first game in charge v Leeds, the Forest 5-0 hammering and more. Sadly I will never forget the lows either mainly Wembley last year and how the team imploded this year.

As I have said before his failure to distance himself from the Newcastle job with any conviction paired with Ibe's recall to Liverpool was the beginning of the end of the promotional push. The time is right to bring in fresh ideas to get the club to the next level.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I echo the sentiments of the other posts. Upon his arrival the team played with a bit more class, bit more finesse but more importantly a bit more urgency unlike under Clough. Will always remember his first game in charge v Leeds, the Forest 5-0 hammering and more. Sadly I will never forget the lows either mainly Wembley last year and how the team imploded this year.

As I have said before his failure to distance himself from the Newcastle job with any conviction paired with Ibe's recall to Liverpool was the beginning of the end of the promotional push. The time is right to bring in fresh ideas to get the club to the next level.

​The trouble I find with going to the next level is you can never be confident whether it will be upwards or downwards....

A bit gutted he's gone tbh but with everything that's gone on, I do feel it was the right time for a change (Providing we can bring someone in of equal or better coaching ability) I think with Paul Clemet we will have that. It's just the recruitment and the big decision making where i feel it could be a gamble. We'll have to wait and see.

Archived