Possible New Head Coach?

DerbyPride12

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Sky Bet's market, early doors I know but...

Paul Clement 1/3

Sean Dyche 9/1

'Arry Redknapp (**** RIGHT OFF) Big Sam 12/1

Paul Lambert, Martin Jol 14/1

JFH, Warburton 16/1

Karl Robinson 20/1

Klippedy Klopp 25/1

If we get that 'triffic' manager Redknapp I will be seriously ****** off. Like a plague that man. No ******* thank you.

I would like to see Clement - hopefully we have got him on a pre-agreement. Cos Toon and Hammers may want a look.

fall back would be Lambert or Warburton for me

i think Clough, Alladyce, Dyche would be a step backwards........

I would like to see Clement - hopefully we have got him on a pre-agreement. Cos Toon and Hammers may want a look.

fall back would be Lambert or Warburton for me

i think Clough, Alladyce, Dyche would be a step backwards........

Lambert more of a step back than allardyce or dyche

Obviously it's a million to one, but if there was any huge name manager out there that would do something ridiculous like join a second division club, I reckon it would be Klopp.

I just cant imagine him at any of the mega european clubs, club the size of Spurs or somewhere like that is where I see him.

Imagine though if we got Klopp, he's probably my favourite person in football, I'd probably buy a season ticket tomorrow if we did. 

Stick Rush on a plane to Germany and try to persuade him, dont ask, you dont get. 

Obviously it's a million to one, but if there was any huge name manager out there that would do something ridiculous like join a second division club, I reckon it would be Klopp.

I just cant imagine him at any of the mega european clubs, club the size of Spurs or somewhere like that is where I see him.

Imagine though if we got Klopp, he's probably my favourite person in football, I'd probably buy a season ticket tomorrow if we did. 

Stick Rush on a plane to Germany and try to persuade him, dont ask, you dont get. 

​25/1 actually ;)

Clement now 1/6... Clough 18/1. Imagine that.

Paul Clement 1/3

Sean Dyche 9/1

JFH, Warburton 16/1

Karl Robinson 20/1

Klippedy Klopp 25/1

If we get that 'triffic' manager Redknapp I will be seriously ****** off. Like a plague that man. No ******* thank you.

​reckon you're safely clear of  'arry mate. We're a bit far from Canford Cliffs and he doesn't like leaving Sandra to walk the dogs. Plus I don't think he could handle working in an environment where the owner was too "hand on" otherwise his 10% stash might be discovered in the tea urn (allegedly :))

Theres some other worrying names on there for me. But maybe we'll do a Norwich and bring someone in nobody had ever heard of who turns out quite good!

Paul Clement 1/3

Sean Dyche 9/1

JFH, Warburton 16/1

Karl Robinson 20/1

Klippedy Klopp 25/1

​That is a terrifying list.

​That is a terrifying list.

​It makes a change from the stamp of manager we have been linked with in recent years.

I hope it's Clement or I'll have to change my picture again, if it's 'Arry, and I'll eat my hat and scarf if it is, I'll just go for the Churchill mutt.

​Nah, let your dog do the business.

That's how it is done in big world.

Archived