Backroom Staff For Clement

dcfcgodd

With the appointment of clement looking more and more likely any idea who clement would bring in with him? He's worked at a lot of clubs so i'm sure he has a lot of contacts. I think it would be good to see him bring in an older experienced coach to help him get to grips with management.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impossible to say.

I love Christmas, but it's more fun waiting until Christmas morning to open the presents.

With the appointment of clement looking more and more likely any idea who clement would bring in with him? He's worked at a lot of clubs so i'm sure he has a lot of contacts. I think it would be good to see him bring in an older experienced coach to help him get to grips with management.

Someone like Steve Kean, perhaps?

You put your left foot in, left foot out

In, out, in out, you shake it all about

You do the Makelele and you turn around, 'cos that's what it's all about...

Clauuuuddddeeee Makelele, Clauuuuudeeeeee Makelele, Clauuuuuddddeeeeee Makelele, in, out, in, out ra ra ra

Harry?  

Archived