Daily Mail - McClarens holding out for Compo

Orphanram

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless they know for sure that he's been flirting with newcastle behind the back of Dcfc, then the club have over-reacted and entrusted MM with too much authority too soon.

this might not be the last of it.

Sam Rush was closely alligned with McClaren. 

He's got to undertake some nifty footwork and dance to a new tune or he'll be gone too at some point.

It doesn't seem as if MM takes any prisoners.

if he is the driver behind this then surely it also implies that he is indeed taking over and buying out the Americans.

Unless they know for sure that he's been flirting with newcastle behind the back of Dcfc, then the club have over-reacted and entrusted MM with too much authority too soon.

this might not be the last of it.

Sam Rush was closely alligned with 

He's got to undertake some nifty footwork and dance to a new tune or he'll be gone too at some point.

It doesn't seem as if MM takes any prisoners.

if he is the driver behind this then surely it also implies that he is indeed taking over and buying out the Americans.

He's gone get over it and back the new man who comes in. 

Remember a young Brian Clough coming from Hartlepool. 

No one new him look how he did .

Paul Clement looks like he's coming in and he's from a footballing family and has a very good pedigree.

Sam Rush is going nowhere and Mel Morris is a breath of fresh air for this club. 

Sam Rush is going nowhere and Mel Morris is a breath of fresh air for this club. 

Winner of the first official 'Brown nose' of the new era 

_42924117_noseaward203.jpg

Hope you don't think McClarens staying at Derby still do you ? 

​Well as one of the people who have been saying for weeks that he will not be here come the start of next season, this weeks happenings have done very little to sway that opinion.

​Well as one of the people who have been saying for weeks that he will not be here come the start of next season, this weeks happenings have done very little to sway that opinion.

You were right then so what do you think has caused the parting of the ways going from top of the League by 5 points to finishing 8th and only getting 2 wins out of the last 13 games or the constant Newcastle stuff coming out or other things  

He's gone get over it and back the new man who comes in. 

Remember a young Brian Clough coming from Hartlepool. 

No one new him look how he did .

Paul Clement looks like he's coming in and he's from a footballing family and has a very good pedigree.

Brian Clough had played the game very successfully at a high level and also had managerial experience at Hartlepool. Peter Taylor also had managerial experience at Burton albeit at that time non league. Taylor had also played the game professionally for a long period. If PC is appointed I still think it's a big risk as I've said in posts elsewhere, we need to hit the ground running with the first game in August and for me this job and division needs experience 

Brian Clough had played the game very successfully at a high level and also had managerial experience at Hartlepool. Peter Taylor also had managerial experience at Burton albeit at that time non league. Taylor had also played the game professionally for a long period. If PC is appointed I still think it's a big risk as I've said in posts elsewhere, we need to hit the ground running with the first game in August and for me this job and division needs experience 

The Boro  manager Aitor Karanka has done ok and I don't think he had much experience did he in fact it's a similar scenario IMO 

The point I was responding to was your comparison with Brian Clough where even in a different era BC had managerial experience. Karanka was Assistant Manager formerly which suggests more than just coaching responsibilities 

The point I was responding to was your comparison with Brian Clough where even in a different era BC had managerial experience. Karanka was Assistant Manager formerly which suggests more than just coaching responsibilities 

But you went on to say in the Championship you need experience to which I responded. 

and Mourinho was a translator, Warburton was a stock broker.

perhaps not having played leaves people open minded and not having a "this is how it used to be" mindset

Archived