Pre-season

RamFan13

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(...:angry:.

Sigh,will see Derby in person eventually I suppose.

P.S. Any have any ideas how I can stowaway on a flight to Holland? Much appreciated.

​Save up and fly to Derby next season. If you save enough, you could probably make a Stoke match.

​I fancy it but it will have to be a last minute job. I fancy doing The Bridge Too Far at Arnhem too, Bags being Sean Connery

It's great round Arnhem, and they love the English, I've been a few times recently because my old man was a Para.

Go to the Airbourne museum at Oosterbeek, tells the story of the battle very well.

Hoping to get to the FC Utrecht v Derby County (Zoudenbalch) Friday 24th July (7pm local time) game.

I noticed it's at Zoudenbalch

Training Centre Zoudenbalch
FC Utrecht`s training centre Zoudenbalch is situated at a stone`s throw distance from stadium Galgenwaard. Please follow the road at the north side of the stadium. At the Y-crossing: keep the right side. After the bridge you follow the road to the right ("Laan van Maarschalkerweerd"). At the end of the road, the entrance of the parking place is situated at the right side.

Friday night, should be a few Rams fans there. Hope we all get in ok, and are allowed to stand around the whole ground etc.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sportcomplex_Zoudenbalch.jpg

I just spoke with a Dutch co worker of mine, his take on our tour was....."Stay in Uterecht it is an awesome city, a really cool party city - liek Amsterdam but without the trouble and tourists, it is a 25 minute train journey from Amsterdam central"..

So, looks like this could be my final trip to see the Rams......for a very long time...

I just spoke with a Dutch co worker of mine, his take on our tour was....."Stay in Uterecht it is an awesome city, a really cool party city - liek Amsterdam but without the trouble and tourists, it is a 25 minute train journey from Amsterdam central"..

So, looks like this could be my final trip to see the Rams......for a very long time...

It's easy to get there mate and you'll love it there. 

It's easy to get there mate and you'll love it there. 

​I have to say that Amsterdam is one of my least fsavorite places in the world, i have been there a dozen times and every time i walk away thinking i cant decide if it is awesoem or awful... so i am going to stay in Uterecht for this one.

​I have to say that Amsterdam is one of my least fsavorite places in the world, i have been there a dozen times and every time i walk away thinking i cant decide if it is awesoem or awful... so i am going to stay in Uterecht for this one.

We are staying at the seaside - Scheveningen. Rail links are good but I will have my car. Amazingly enough, it is cheaper to take the car over than to go as foot-passengers.

But I was on about Utrecht though. 

We are staying at the seaside - Scheveningen. Rail links are good but I will have my car. Amazingly enough, it is cheaper to take the car over than to go as foot-passengers.

​Eddie, just out of curiosity, how are you doing it? Car ferry? Chunnel? Where from and to?

​Eddie, just out of curiosity, how are you doing it? Car ferry? Chunnel? Where from and to?

Car ferry, Harwich to Hook of Holland.

Archived