Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Clement to Derby was boken by Jugoneslasexta - AKA El Chiringuito.

These guys always post up false rumours, and our site don't use them as sources because they rarely come to frutition.

The same site said Luis Suarez to Real Madrid was a done deal, that Modric was involved in a swap deal with Chelsea (Oscar going the other way), that Messi wanted out of Barcelona and a move to PSG was 'nailed on'. Thiago Silva to Barca was done etc.

These guys have their own Football show in Spain, it's the biggest and most ppopular but everybody knows their 'inside sources' are a joke and their ITK stuff should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

What about the German centre back?

Clement was at Morley Hayes a few weeks ago. That came from the mouth of the owner. Posted in the Paul Clement thread. 

Came in, went to Moor Farm, then had dinner, stayed, and flew back to Madrid in the morning. 

I found that odd at the time. Seems strange given SM recent commitment. 

Mac didn't have plan B.

Rush had it with Clough and has with Mac too. And I like it.

​The question to that though would be, why would he let him stay when he reportedly turn Newcastle down? Rush would surely say look, you're not going to be staying so I'd take the job. Now if he doesn't end up and Newcastle/some other side we would have to pay him off to get Clement in.

Ive heard something from my source but its a bit strange. 

Hes not heard anything concrete and he wont go into too much detail. 

But theres something going on behind the scenes.

Will get more info over the next day or 2 so will let you know what I hear.

But early signs are do not expect McClaren to be in charge of Derby for much longer. 

Maybe with Steve Round's training which pushed our squad too hard, this man could be a better replacement. We might not get so many injuries which all happened not long after Round turned up. Paul Clement would probably love to coach along side Steve Mac whose pedigree is better than his own.

​He currently works with Carlo Ancelotti. Get real.

Ive heard something from my source but its a bit strange. 

Hes not heard anything concrete and he wont go into too much detail. 

But theres something going on behind the scenes.

Will get more info over the next day or 2 so will let you know what I hear.

But early signs are do not expect McClaren to be in charge of Derby for much longer. 

​It begins.... #ITK: The return of knowing 

Starring 

MackWorthRam

The Tea lady

A Plumber

A drunken Rammbler

Owen "The scooper" Bradley

with Mike Ashley 

and Samuel L Jackson i mean Rush

I really have no evidence, and I certainly have no "ITK" mates, and I rarely win anything gambling, but I would say the snippets I read in the last 24 hours seems to point to a West Ham wanting an experienced coach prepared to play more attacking, expansive football.  Get your money, just a small amount mind, on Mac to WHU.

Not sure if it's a coach that Derby need.

If I may suggest that Derby's demise over the season has been in part to the McClaren's inability to manage the side. I think few doubt his ability to coach Derby. There is quite the difference.

Call me old fashioned but if McClaren were to go, I would like to see a manager put in charge with a coach working alongside him.

Derby don't need a coach.

A few push bikes to get them to away matches maybe.

A coach? Nah!:ermm:

​The question to that though would be, why would he let him stay when he reportedly turn Newcastle down? Rush would surely say look, you're not going to be staying so I'd take the job. Now if he doesn't end up and Newcastle/some other side we would have to pay him off to get Clement in.

​I said it earlier and will say it again. When season starts and if Mac is then still with us, that's the point I believe he'll be with us next season too. Not earlier.

I hope he would, but I don't count on it. Newcastle, West Ham, Sunderland + abroad.. There's a lot of teams who would be happy to get Mac.

​0.5 odds? I know gambling's for mugs but surely that's taking it a bit too far.

I know right its on bet victor (ex gump sponser so total garbage probably) as far as next managers are concerned that is nearly close to paying out.

I know right its on bet victor (ex gump sponser so total garbage) as far as next managers are concerned that is nearly close to paying out.

​No, you missed my point. 0.5 odds would mean that for a £10 stake, you get £5 back in total. The odds are 1.5.

Archived