Millwall is the key

plymouthram

This match could be the turning point for our season. Win this match and we would send them down and stop our jinx of not winning in London (league matches). I do think our 2 leg semi against who ever will be our hardest test. Get to the final and I would fancy our chances against any other team based on our previous venture with most of the squad playing at Wembley last May. Plus the likes of Ince played in a final before, Bent being a seasoned pro wouldn't be fazed.  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This match could be the turning point for our season. Win this match and we would send them down and stop our jinx of not winning in London (league matches). I do think our 2 leg semi against who ever will be our hardest test. Get to the final and I would fancy our chances against any other team based on our previous venture with most of the squad playing at Wembley last May. Plus the likes of Ince played in a final before, Bent being a seasoned pro wouldn't be fazed.  

​Is Watford not in London?

We beat them in the league. 

​Not sure winning at Millwall will be the turning point, but i do agree that if we get to the play off final we will probably win it. In a tight game like last season, Ince or Bent would have nicked a goal.

The play off semi final is going to be squeaky bum time - whoever we end up playing!

I think people including me are not thinking about this month. We're unbeaten still and doing orite either coming back to get a result or dominating and getting something if we stay unbeaten till the end of the season we might do a job in the play offs.

Rotherham have been docked 3 points so we might not be sending them down now

We still can, we beat them and millers beat Norwich then Millwall down. 

We have to win. Not only so that we cement our place in the playoffs and get ourselves on a bit of a run, but so that I don't have to listen to the ******* woman behind me moan when it's still 0-0 in the 70th minute in the Reading match.

Why not bring the earplugs with you mate? So that way you don't have to listen to the moaner. 

Why not bring the earplugs with you mate? So that way you don't have to listen to the moaner. 

​I can feel her screech through my body mate. It resonates throughout me. I shudder just thinking about it.

If only you had felt my heart drop when she told me she had also renewed.

We have to win. Not only so that we cement our place in the playoffs and get ourselves on a bit of a run, but so that I don't have to listen to the ******* woman behind me moan when it's still 0-0 in the 70th minute in the Reading match.

​Leave my missus out of it

Archived