McClaren to Stay?

Rampton

​Yeah thats the guy, theres a few on there who seem to have a few ties or some kind of scoop from the club. I used to read 606 a lot so when ja606 came about I automatically switched to reading that. I now only really go there when rumours are floating about because like I said there seems to be people on there who have a better idea of whats going on.

​If you ignore 666, Mostyn, Kev Moore and me, there are no trolls either.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​If you ignore 666, Mostyn, Kev Moore and me, there are no trolls either.

666 is a character,  his handy guide to other clubs used to be pretty funny. Although I haven't seen him post on there in a while but then again I probably don't go on enough to notice when hes there or not. Unless hes changed his display name

666 is a character,  his handy guide to other clubs used to be pretty funny. Although I haven't seen him post on there in a while but then again I probably don't go on enough to notice when hes there or not. Unless hes changed his display name

​He's a good guy, and excellent company. I've shared beer with him on a few occasions (at cricket and in the boozer) - and the guy bought me a big bag of biltong back from Seth Efrika a couple of years ago.

Yum!

I heard he stirred his soup with his knob, his absence since is due to the skin graft.

It would normally only be a 2 week absence, but Jake's knob is so large, they had to wait for an elephant to die in Kenya before they had the requisite amount of suitably leathery skin.

I heard he stirred his soup with his knob, his absence since is due to the skin graft.

It would normally only be a 2 week absence, but Jake's knob is so large, they had to wait for an elephant to die in Kenya before they had the requisite amount of suitably leathery skin.

​Don't really know whether I found this amusing or disturbing...

NURSE! His medication's not working

​I don't get it.

Are you saying that Steve has bought a house for Jake Buxton to apologise for throwing a cup of coffee at him?

I think he bought it for the cup itself. Him and Jake will ceremonially place it on the sofa, put its favourite episode of Friends on repeat and leave it to be happy for the rest of its days. 

The latest development is that the coffee cup doesn't like Friends that much so he threw Jamie Ward at Nigel Clough and now Jake Buxton is buying a £1.5 million pound house for Stan Collymore. And Billy Davies is the butler.

How did McClaren buying a house in Derbyshire become a debate on Jake Buxton and a coffee cup in the first reply? Baffling!

Any road up, he has just bought a house, as recently as last week. Read into that  what you will.

He's convinced the Tory-UKIP coalition will continue to sell off social housing and replace every 10 part owned 2 bedroom homes with four bathroomed mansions thus guaranteeing house price rises for the next 10 years and a sound investment even if you let it out and move temporarily to the north east.

Archived