McClaren to Stay?

Rampton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I hear it's got something to do with a coffee cup and Buxton.

​had it confirmed, there is NO truth whatsoever in any rumour of a fall out between SM and JB. That said, Buxton expects to be let go, as there is a massive shopping list of players

well here's the thing, Newcastle have not approached Derby for permission to speak to McClaren. McClaren will not be able to agree a contract properly until that happens. 

The odds on him staying may not be brilliant, as it feels like the fans are driving him out. But I can almost guarantee that Newcastle employ a foreign coach.

From a very reliable source that I cannot name.

Steve McClaren has just bought a £1.5 million house in Derbyshire.

Holiday home? or just, Home?

That's his home. 

​had it confirmed, there is NO truth whatsoever in any rumour of a fall out between SM and JB. That said, Buxton expects to be let go, as there is a massive shopping list of players

​Theres a guy on jA606 who says he is friends with Jake or knows him I think and he claims the coffee cup stuff is completely made up. I know you post on there so you may know the guy I am on about, you may or probably even know him in person.

With the Newcastle fan protests picking up pace, I hear from my mate on the coaching staff there that Mike Ashley's had a dramatic change of heart. Instead of taking many millions out of the club each season and ridiculing the fans, he's going to do something he's never done before and hire a sought after manager in work, pay a few million in compensation and give Mac many millions to rebuild the squad. It's obviously a shame, but apparently Ashley's a changed man and is going to make a public announcement on the pitch before the last home game, apologizing to the fans for how he's run the club up until this point and unveiling Gareth Bale as Mac's first major signing.

​Theres a guy on jA606 who says he is friends with Jake or knows him I think and he claims the coffee cup stuff is completely made up. I know you post on there so you may know the guy I am on about, you may or probably even know him in person.

​think you're talking about Griff, yeah he's like best mates with Buxton!

​think you're talking about Griff, yeah he's like best mates with Buxton!

​Yeah thats the guy, theres a few on there who seem to have a few ties or some kind of scoop from the club. I used to read 606 a lot so when ja606 came about I automatically switched to reading that. I now only really go there when rumours are floating about because like I said there seems to be people on there who have a better idea of whats going on.

Archived