Alan Nixon summer 2015 rumours

Ambitious

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do not go up I do not believe there will be any new cash for players , and who so ever is the manager will have to sell to buy .

​what are you basing that belief on? Surely if this season has taught us anything it's that the club desperately want to be part of the Premier League cash cow,

Shock story: if 25% odds of Rams being promoted to the Premier League materials; they will invest in team.

To that end, he has a 75% chance of being right if we don't get promoted. Clever guy. 

​Again, he seems to have a mix of genuine knowledge that he occasionally tosses out, but then fills the air with this cold reading stuff. That's fine and all, but people get all too worked up about it. Even a random number generator can produce believable transfer rumours if you use the good ol' cliqués to pad out an article about it. 

At this point our concern is securing the playoffs 100%, then doing our best to be the one that goes up. 

​what are you basing that belief on? Surely if this season has taught us anything it's that the club desperately want to be part of the Premier League cash cow,

​The owners have upped the anti the last two seasons , if we fail this season I do not think they will do it again next.

If we do not go up I do not believe there will be any new cash for players , and who so ever is the manager will have to sell to buy .

​There will (I believe) be further significant investment to the extent that they are permitted within the FFP rules.

​The owners have upped the anti the last two seasons , if we fail this season I do not think they will do it again next.

​To be blunt, I wouldn't say we "upped the anti" last season, we just changed managers. In terms of outlay, we were almost certainly a bit up on the wages, but we didn't exactly push the boat out. Even this season, whilst we've surely gone beyond last season's wages, we still haven't exactly pushed the boat out either, at least not to the levels that many in this league do each season. 

​Not saying there will not be money spent , but it will come from selling players , not from the owners .

​Can you let me have next week's lottery numbers too?

Archived