Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Within 6 months of the summer he can sign for another club on a free to join 6 months later. If they don't sell him in the summer that is exactly what will happen. To demand a penny more than they paid is absurd. I can imagine clauses for a few million extra. But up front...

If he had 2/3 years left on his contract, £5m+ for a player that will score 20+ goals a season in the Championship never mind the penalties won and assists is great business. The key would be to give him a long term contract. A 5 year deal. But based on the circumstances, Hull can't demand anything. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Within 6 months of the summer he can sign for another club on a free to join 6 months later. If they don't sell him in the summer that is exactly what will happen. To demand a penny more than they paid is absurd. I can imagine clauses for a few million extra. But up front...

If he had 2/3 years left on his contract, £5m+ for a player that will score 20+ goals a season in the Championship never mind the penalties won and assists is great business. The key would be to give him a long term contract. A 5 year deal. But based on the circumstances, Hull can't demand anything. 

​Yes they can. Even with only a year left, they'll still be looking for at least break even if not profit. We won't be the only team willing to buy, with his goalscoring record this loan spell.

There is no such thing as a fair price. They have an evaluation and if we meet it, we get him, if we don't, we don't. He is worth what someone wants to pay and what they want to accept. 

We live in a World were Adebayor is worth £32.5m and Van der Vaart is worth £8m. Neither is a realistic valuation of their ability. 

Exactly the sort of creative game changing player we need either in the PL or to dominate in the Championship next year. If true it shows commitment from the the club and owners and from interviews if sounds like Tom has settled well at DCFC 

Anybody who booed him after what he did for us last season is a complete ********. Then again, these are the same people who boo our own players, so we shouldn't be surprised.

​I was pretty disgusted with quite a few of our fans at at Huddersfield last Saturday, jeering and booing at half time (some really foul abuse aimed at certain individuals) yet applauding the second half performance.

Hypocrites.

​Think it was more the "Once a Red, always a Red" tweet before we played Forest that might just have got the fans backs up. As was mentioned, Patrick is a clever lad, and knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to get Derby fans backs up, so with that knowledge, why would Derby fans do anything but boo the floppy haired prat?

​Because it gave him exactly what he wanted?

​I was pretty disgusted with quite a few of our fans at at Huddersfield last Saturday, jeering and booing at half time (some really foul abuse aimed at certain individuals) yet applauding the second half performance.

Hypocrites.

​There was a collective boo from the vast majority of the stand at half time because the defending was nothing short of diabolical and I can't say I was disgusted by them being booed off.

For the record I didn't boo. I never boo. Unless it's the ref, then I boo all the time. Boooooo.

​There was a collective boo from the vast majority of the stand at half time because the defending was nothing short of diabolical and I can't say I was disgusted by them being booed off.

For the record I didn't boo. I never boo. Unless it's the ref, then I boo all the time. Boooooo.

​The ones that bood are all *****, mate. No two ways about it. 

Clearly an enormously talented young player and a great investment, in that he would be an asset to the club. It's not as if this is a big fee for someone aged 30+ with no resale value.

We have dined on scraps for many years, while the transfer market has moved on. Several times in years gone by, we even broke the transfer record. It's time we showed a little financial muscle again.

And anyone who boos the team clearly has an IQ of lower than 50. I don't care if you're frustrated - you're total idiots and I wish you didn't "support" the team, though obviously that's using the word in a very loose sense...

re the booing, I never boo but can understand why some do. There's few ways in which to show how you feel at a match. There is slow handclapping , turning your backs or booing. People pay good money to watch and it's their right to make their feelings known. You don't have to have the IQ of a squashed aubergine to boo though no doubt some are knuckle draggers

​The ones that bood are all *****, mate. No two ways about it. 

​Tell Daveo there's a bug.

Sometimes, 'half fans' comes out as '*****'

Archived