Q&A with SM and SR...

TroyDyer

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is going to be some awkward moments at that Q and A. 

I'm sure they will just keep repeating "there has been no official approach from Newcastle, so it's pure speculation"

If someone manages to get McClaren to actually say "I'm going nowhere" I will very be surprised. 

I'm sure they will just keep repeating "there has been no official approach from Newcastle, so it's pure speculation"

If someone manages to get McClaren to actually say "I'm going nowhere" I will very be surprised. 

Does it count if Steve says "if someone gives me a free Super Furry Animals ticket, then I'm going, nowhere I'd rather be."

Can someone ask if we are still interested in Wisdom if they are attending, hasn't played for west brom since jan, left on the bench, can't see liverpool keeping hold of him. Really hope we go back in for him, unless he gets a prem offer i'm sure he would jump at the chance to join us.  I miss him everyday

Can someone ask if we are still interested in Wisdom if they are attending, hasn't played for west brom since jan, left on the bench, can't see liverpool keeping hold of him. Really hope we go back in for him, unless he gets a prem offer i'm sure he would jump at the chance to join us.  I miss him everyday

​This.

​If he does say that get him to pinky promise.

Got an email about a free Q&A with Macca and Rush on April 23rd. 

Have applied for tickets. Might be interesting given the Newcastle/Chelsea/Bucko/Gandhi talk. 

Anyone else applied?

​Yep.

Knackers on standby....

Got an email about a free Q&A with Macca and Rush on April 23rd. 

Have applied for tickets. Might be interesting given the Newcastle/Chelsea/Bucko/Gandhi talk. 

Anyone else applied?

​ask them if they can buy Craig Forsyth his own footwear as using Gandhi's flip-flops is affecting his passing!

​Not a Clean Bandit fan then?

I've filled the form out, I just hope they don't think I want a mortgage.. 

Not heard of them, doesn't sound like Steve's sort of thing. In fact, can someone at the forum please ask him what tunes he is into. I think he looks like a Gram Parsons, CSNY sort of dude.

Ps just had a call of Colin Gibson....can you only ask him about music please.

Not heard of them, doesn't sound like Steve's sort of thing. In fact, can someone at the forum please ask him what tunes he is into. I think he looks like a Gram Parsons, CSNY sort of dude.

Ps just had a call of Colin Gibson....can you only ask him about music please.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU

Archived