£60m war chest waiting for Mc at Newcastle

irobinson

Someone needs to tell Sam Rush that McClaren has agreed go to Newcastle in the summer. And that he did this when in the final stages of a promotion battle.

Then you need to head up to Newcastle and tell them as they don't seem to know much either.

I asked a guy who is ITK. He said he's heard nothing. So it seems that the cleaners at the ipro and the plumbers at Moor Farm are told things way before people on Mac's bench and apparently Sam Rush.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straight from the mouth of Johnny Russell - "He's off to Newcastle because he's lost the dressing room. Dychey's coming in from Burnley at the end of the season".

One of the stranger "I've got a mate who spoke to <PLAYER NAME>" type rumours.

The guy cannot win if he came out and said No it is crap a lot on here still would not believe him.He really cannot say anything other than it is speculation have the club come out and said they will not release him or never sack him....do not think so.

It is football nothing is ever certain I heard on good authority it is just that speculation and journalist's who normally report on games having a week to find something to do.

Archived