Raul Settling In Well

Tombo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy has played 4 games in a team massively out of form, arrived here and got injured not speaking a word of English.

Only better things to come from Raul, has looked pretty steady so far. All the negative idiots can bore off.

I'm expecting a lot. He looks class, good first touch for such a huge guy. Once he get used to rhytm of English game he can add some calmness in his game and that should be enough,

We have a gem in our hands. No doubt. Reminds me of Hyypiä.

I do agree that he doesn't look like a player blessed with pace, but so far I've been pleased with his performances. It's evident that he's comfortable on the ball and he's also shown he's commanding in the air, which is something we've lacked. 

Hopefully we can target him from set pieces and nick a few goals. It would certainly help him to settle into the club if he could bag a goal 

To be fair your the one that spat your dummy as someone wrote something slightly negative about him. We will see if he will be a good player for us a none of us know yet. He may have this class you keep referring to or he may end up a big lump like bragstad. We will all have to wait and see

I still think in 4 games in you can see he isnt blessed with pace. I'm shocked this has caused so much upset. Clearly we aren't allowed to give our opinion on a forum unless it's positive using words like class which to be honest I don't agree with. Maybe I expected him to show a bit more after all the hype. I hope he becomes a top player for us as we lack quality at centre half and I have thought that's our weakest position for the last two seasons 

I still think in 4 games in you can see he isnt blessed with pace. I'm shocked this has caused so much upset. Clearly we aren't allowed to give our opinion on a forum unless it's positive using words like class which to be honest I don't agree with. Maybe I expected him to show a bit more after all the hype. I hope he becomes a top player for us as we lack quality at centre half and I have thought that's our weakest position for the last two seasons 

Archived