When is Martin actually due back?

RobboRam

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know but given the noises coming out of the club I suspect our team v Watford will be

Grant

Christie, Keogh, Albentosa, Forsyth

Eustace

Bryson, Hughes

Ince, Bent, Russell

I think this team could take all 3 points.

Sith Happens

If Eustace is fit, and George would be a gamble then go with Eustace...hes plenty good enough. Save GT for last 2 or 3 games or play offs.

Likewise with Chris Martin....

Sith Happens

The Daily Telegraph have Martin in the probable starting eleven for Scotland this afternoon.

(Merely passing on the info, not making a comment on its veracity)

​6 goals in 8 games says to me that we have a goalscorer in Bent. We all know that.

What we also know is that is all Bent does but we knew that when we brought him in.

I'm not sure whether you disagree with my point or you are just arguing for the sake of it but all I'm trying to say is that Martin IMO is pivotal to our system and that Bent might replace his goals but goals are only half of Martin's game.

Yes, we do create without Martin but we create a sackful more with Martin in the side.

​I wouldn't have Dawkins anywhere near my first eleven. He is an average player at this level at best and drifts in and out of games.

I would have Bryson back playing in his favoured position (which he hasn't played in at all this season) of an advanced box-to-box midfielder.

At times this season, we have been a little over elaborate on the ball as players are starting off from too deep a position and the ball is taking too long to get from back to front.

Archived