22nd biggest in England.

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pish...........

As for the Daily Mail....yeah they are good at ranking.......full of rank!

AnimalisaRam for this you shouldn't be barred, but should be shot at by your local Choir boys with pea shooters after they've sung all the songs I've ever posted on this forum for the rest of your life........and more!

It's pish...........

As for the Daily Mail....yeah they are good at ranking.......full of rank!

AnimalisaRam for this you shouldn't be barred, but should be shot at by your local quoir boys with pea shooters after they've sung all the songs I've ever posted on this forum for the rest of your life........and more!

can't agree with that Curb because some of the weighting for rank is based on history and most of the Lancs Mill town clubs have considerable history ... Bolton, Blackburn, PNE, Blackpool, Burnley et al.

bottom line is I reckon our real position now along with our history, record and to tradition makes our rank in this table look pretty accurate. Can't figure Leicester though ? And Chelski as someone else said .. 3rd for crowds ? Surely not ? 

Not to worry, by the end of next season we'll have another year of prem football to add to our total (touch lots of wood, I think not enough people have been touching wood this season). Leicester a Forest won't. So we'll leapfrog them. 

Archived