Bucko out for the season

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we haven't won a game with Albentosa, but you can hardly blame him for any of the goals we have conceded whilst he has come into the team. He couldn't do anything about the boro goal or the wolves goals. He seemed to get the most stick he's received after the Wolves game yet I thought it was by far his best game. He past the ball on the floor a lot more and won most of his headers/ tackles. He got turned once but its not his fault he's not as fast as dicko.

​I'm surprised it's taken somebody this long to mention that rumour!

I have to say, it was strange how within hours of me hearing of the rumour for the first time it was announced that he was out for the season.

I heard Bucko was out the night before a game, at a local Fair and was spotted by Mac. At the time Jake was spinning on the Teacup Ride, but Mac climbed on to the carousel and stopped it with a sudden jerk, causing Bucko's hip flexor to go. Words were had, with Mac saying you'll never play for me again, and Bucko saying well you'll be gone in two fooking months Geordie Boy!

Lee Grant was also at the Fair, but was unseen by Mac. He spent over £200 in 90 minutes trying to hook a duck, but didn't catch one.

Archived