Tom Ince is as good as James Rodriguez

David

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO I don't think Ince is Premier class, if he was he would already be stamping his stuff for Hull, I think he is the most one footed player I have seen in years and championship defenders have 'at times' shielded him into his right foot enough to nullify his A game at our level. Think he has bags of ability but is far from a finished article as yet

PistoldPete2

IMO I don't think Ince is Premier class, if he was he would already be stamping his stuff for Hull, I think he is the most one footed player I have seen in years and championship defenders have 'at times' shielded him into his right foot enough to nullify his A game at our level. Think he has bags of ability but is far from a finished article as yet

Anglicised names are better. With place names we don't pronounce them as they do in their own language such as Paris or Munich or Moscow so why should it be different with personal names?

There's loads more places we don't pronounce as they do in their own languages and just to confuse matters there are some that we call quite differently such as Livorno in Italy which is Leghorn in English. But methinks we are straying massively from the title of this thread........

​That's only because it's traditional to pronounce them that way. Over places we pronounce properly. How do you say Lyon?

I'm not going to say until Alpha tells me how I can say it.

Archived