Player of the Season 14/15

Day

Player of the Season 14/15  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wil-I-Am by an absolute mile........anyone who votes for anyone else at all doesn't know anything about football, good football and how to play football.

Felt so sorry for him last Friday at Wolves, he was running the show totally and just getting let down by the ineptitude of those around him constantly.

Second place i would put Albentosa......he has been in La Liga team of the month you know....so he MUST be good...

Hughes is a better player, don't get me wrong. But it has to be Martin for me. We struggle without Hughes, but we collapse without Martin.

I also sometimes feel like he's under appreciated. The only chants we've ever had for him are "Chrissy Martin Derby's number 9", and "come on Chrissy Martin, score some goals for Derby". I mean what can you say to that second one? Who is singing that!?!

So I think it would be nice for us to show our appreciation in some way, other than dancing along to Red Onions when he scores or doing a half-hearted chant copied from another striker from a higher level.

Hughes is a better player, don't get me wrong. But it has to be Martin for me. We struggle without Hughes, but we collapse without Martin.

I also sometimes feel like he's under appreciated. The only chants we've ever had for him are "Chrissy Martin Derby's number 9", and "come on Chrissy Martin, score some goals for Derby". I mean what can you say to that second one? Who is singing that!?!

So I think it would be nice for us to show our appreciation in some way, other than dancing along to Red Onions when he scores or doing a half-hearted chant copied from another striker from a higher level.

Martin and Hughes are the only contenders for me.

Perhaps Russell has a shout at coming third.

if the Season finished at Xmas, then Christie was well up there, and in contention but fallen away.

Grant has had some great moments but started the season not at his best, and Since the Rotherham game, since Martin got injured basically, Grant has looked nervy, has not commanded his area, been beaten at his near post too many times, and well lets try and forget missing the ball for one of Rotherhams goals,and the 2nd away at Wolves.

The club should do 2 votes, one at Christmas and the other at the end of the season. Add both vote counts together.

They won't tho.

Us fans are too fickle, when finally asked to vote it will be on the last month or two.

Look at Grant for example, quality keeper he's been for us this season, few wobbly mistakes over the last few games and now he will barely be in anyones thoughts, even seen posts to drop him.

Believe ve russel was our best player until his injury

since then hughes has been utter class above everyone else, and should run away with it

but Chris martins cause has increased, he's gotten even better and more important for us without playing, so his time out pits him back in contention

gonna save my vote till the last game 

It should have been Martin last year when he was our best player. 

This season I don't think he's been better than Hughes. 

I'd never have given it Bryson. The first time he won it for running around. Last year he was brilliant but Martin was our best striker in how many years? It was the hattrick v Forest that won it. People are obsessed with Forest.

100% agree with this post

i voted for martin last season, if bryson hadn't scored the hatrick I doubt he would of won it.

i can also say the same for the goal of the season, if jonnys  strike had been against charlton or Yeovil it would never have won compared to the one he scored against Huddersfield 

Archived