Heard on the grape vine

1977 Ram Raider

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard on the grape vine?..........I thought they'd just opened the velodrome near the IPro.......grape vine and all?......do you think that’s for the IPro drinks?........Source from within the club........Have we got a range of Sources they have in the club and all?, that nobody can buy in the shops, what they called it? Phil Brown Source?....to put on ya bangers and mash and Dead Red Source? to stick on your chips.

We've probably got our own margarine behind closed doors and all, I think Lee Grant had a pre match chip butty during the week in training, the bap was smoothered in the club's secret margarine, and the kit man forgot to wash Lee's gloves for the match at Wolves.................what next, shirts sponsored by pickled onions or pickled eggs?  

If so, it's his loss. 

Imagine that though, promotion or not. Would a manager really give up a safe job to go to Newcastle, who are in all sorts of trouble by their own standards. It's just asking to take the blame for inevitable wobbles next season. 

My name is Irwin Shultzman and I represent the estate of Marvin Gaye. I am here to inform you that the title of this thread bears startling similarities to a song performed by the late Marvin Gaye. We intend to sue for damages totalling $8,000,000. See you in court.

Archived