we must keep the faith

B4ev6is

I know this month not been the best and truely testing one. But we must keep right behind the lads and yes our place play off place is hanging by a thread but we also just in touch with the top 2. Lets hope that chris martin and thorn and euctice are fit. But the wovles game how on earth did the ref disallowed our I dont know. And we battered them we had 3 shots hit the post 3 times. We had 18 shot on target  but it probley the best we played in recent weeks and creating chances.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fans have been doing their bit, the injuries have hit the team too hard though to cope against some quality sides the international break is a god-send. I am very optimistic with everyone back we can give this promotion malarkey a decent go. 7 cup finals to go.

I was watching the game with my bro in law. He was backing the defence up all night long till the second goal went in.. He then went quiet and for once agreed that our defence are simply not good enough. Even Grant is worrying me now :(.

I agree, unlike the Middlesboro match where we were worryingly bad (I never leave a match early but would have gladly done so when they scored we were that bad) we played well versus Wolves and deserved something from the game.  We now need the coaching staff to concentrate on the positives and build back the confidence.

Archived