Is it time for Warnock?

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving the ball away will happen occasionally.

we can't drop someone everytime that happens.

He played reasonably well apart from the two errors.

he seems careless at times though.

i'm not sure why we signed warnock really. Did he really come here just to be on standby in case of injury?

i'd be disappointed if Grant survives for another game though.

Giving the ball away will happen occasionally.

we can't drop someone everytime that happens.

He played reasonably well apart from the two errors.

he seems careless at times though.

i'm not sure why we signed warnock really. Did he really come here just to be on standby in case of injury?

i'd be disappointed if Grant survives for another game though.

He gave it away in a  bad position. What was the sign in the changing rooms at the Baseball Ground? "The biggest crime in football is to give the ball to the opposition. "

We need to grind our way to the playoffs and cut out silly mistakes. There has to be a place for Warnock, Thorne and Eustace. I thought the 4231 was ok last night. A more solid back 6, with a forward 4 of Martin, Hughes, Ince and one other will give us the platform to get to Wembley.

From a purely defensive point of view Fozzy is actually one of our best defenders, he makes it very difficult for the opposition to get past him, he get's a fair amount of assist as well. 

However the down side is his sloppy passing. He sometimes looks like he couldn't give a toss about the quality of his passing, he's so careless. 

So I'm really not sure, he brings a lot to the team as well as giving a fair amount away. 

Is Warnock any better?

From a purely defensive point of view Fozzy is actually one of our best defenders, he makes it very difficult for the opposition to get past him, he get's a fair amount of assist as well. 

However the down side is his sloppy passing. He sometimes looks like he couldn't give a toss about the quality of his passing, he's so careless. 

So I'm really not sure, he brings a lot to the team as well as giving a fair amount away. 

Is Warnock any better?

Clubs with decent defensive records are usually those with a settled back 4, ask any keeper and they would prefer one as well.

We had one in Forsyth, Buxton, Keogh and Christie. Regardless of thoughts on those players we had was is the 4th or 5th best defensive records before it was tinkered with. Room for improvement but not as bad as some made out. 

We've now brought Albentosa into defines who is settling in, I don't think bringing in a new left back in is the answer.

Saying that if we revert to using a DM again after last night and Thorne and Eustace are still not fit I would put him in there, nothing against Hanson but times like these need experienced heads. 

Yes I know he was sent off in his debut but that doesn't mean he's now unplayable.

By me? never. I just think he gives the ball away a lot.

Also if I was going to do a BMO thread give me some credit to find a decent replacement not a complete tvv@t.

Archived