Thorne and Martin wont be back Friday, Bent Maybe - Ramsplayer

Colm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a suspicion we won't see Martin again this season. The hunt for a loan striker continuing alludes to more than just needing more cover and his injury is clearly considerably worse than first thought.

As for Thorne, who knows, the club like to tell us he's a 'maybe' for every match, so much so that i hardly even acknowledge the reports now. 

Either way, sadly, we can hardly expect to turn up at pride park on good friday and see the pair fully fit, it's just not going to happen. Best we can hope for initially, in my opinion, is they both make the squad for Watford.

The best chance we have of finding out whether Martin or Thorne are likely to be playing soon, is for one of the forum members to go to a training session. It's there anyone out there who can attend. 

I work about one mile from the villa training ground, but that's no good, unfortunately. 

Simmo said today they 'hope' everyone (bar Omar and Bucko) will be back for the last 7, but then they've been hopeful for ages...  

When does Bent's loan run out?  i know we had Bamford for the play offs last year, but did we need to extend the deal for that?

I've heard today from someone who reckons he's ITK that Martin won't play again this season and that Thorne may play the final couple of games

Heard from a guy at work that Simmo was on Radio Derby this morning. Apprently Thorne expected to be back for the Watford game but Martin is a doubt - Getting tired of it now, said 2 weeks when he first got injured and now they just say "he's a doubt for the next game but may be back after". Just bloody tell us the extent and have done with it.

Heard from a guy at work that Simmo was on Radio Derby this morning. Apprently Thorne expected to be back for the Watford game but Martin is a doubt - Getting tired of it now, said 2 weeks when he first got injured and now they just say "he's a doubt for the next game but may be back after". Just bloody tell us the extent and have done with it.

Archived