Litter around derby/derbyshire + Utch's "Sofa watch"

Sith Happens

Strictly speaking its in Staffordshire, but saw this on me dog walk today..........

IMAG0097.thumb.jpg.037024687352864372b7f

​The correct course of action with litter would be to take it home and put it in your own bin. I trust you fulfilled your obligation in this regard?.

When I went florida @AmericanRam the floors were pristine, seems like another world, I remember talking to my maths lecturer recently about it and he said when he went to Sydney it was the same, he stayed in the fast food restaurant for 2 hours just amazed at everyone putting their rubbish in the bin, a culture never really instilled in Britain I must say but it is elementary at best.

Before you go on about age, I never litter because its just revolting and I have put other peoples rubbish in the bin and im 17. plus some old lady cut into the queue infront of me with no regard to order!!! I would've let her on before me if she was behind me or gave my seat to her if needs be but that didn't half get on my wick when all young people are put in the frame of litterers, gang members, benefit ASBO good for nothing so and sos (to be put kindly) there are some decent young folk out there btw...

rant over :D

To get the wheely bin into this field, the perpetrator would have had to push it past the entrance to the Council Refuse and Recycling Centre (The Tip), then over some rough ground and through a boggy patch.

You can't help but admire the work gone into it.

IMAG0102.thumb.jpg.34169f1d47742a20f7a9d

​Wheely Bin? HOW DARE YOU!

That's not a wheely bin, that's the Jackass Stunt-master Pro 2001 there! Oh the fun you can have in one of these bad boys! All you need is a bit of rope and something fast to pull it. My favourite was a 1993 Honda MT5, 49cc trial-style motorcycle, capable of 38mph.

I bought a Seat once. Worse car I ever owned.

Utch's model looks much more roadworthy.

I once bought a used couch from a Thrift store.When I used a UV light to look it over at home...yikes.

Promptly tossed it in the dumpster.

Should have thought more why it was so cheap...

Edited by AmericanRam

• 3 weeks later...

Naymind that, them gates at the end of the tunnel have a railway crossing look to them?

​Haha, missed this post Boycie.....yep, the land used to have a rail line running through it, the old line is a nice walk so the council "themed" the gates that keep the motorbikes lads out.

The old line ran from Uttoxeter, the next stop was the JCB World Headquarters factory at Rocester, followed by Denstone (near the College), then a couple of hundred yards from Alton Towers and on to Oakamoor through to Macclesfield i believe.

Good job they closed it down, they'd be no call for it now!