Derby County v Middlesbrough

-JW-

The big one.

ipro Stadium

Tuesday 17th March

7:45pm kick off.

Well last weeks draw felt like a loss, this weeks draw feels like a win, what will it be on Tuesday??

4 games without a win, will that run come to an end here? You know what, I think it will.

They keep fibbing to us about Thorne and Martin's fitness so it will be the same team I reckon.

BRING YOUR SCRAVES AND FLANGES!!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah forgot about that;just swore I read it was on tv somewhere...perhaps not.

Never mind...thinking of Wolves game Friday.:blush:

A bit worried for this one. Boro dispatched Ipswich today so efficiently. Should be a similar match to this afternoon's - not losing is the priority. Expecting Hanson to start again. Get through this period relatively unbloodied then international break returning to a good run in for us. Plan!

I'm worried about our squad choices for this games. Let's face it, we were fortunate today, even if we did deserve some, and we might not get so lucky against Boro. 

In his post match interview, McClaren mentioned about getting players back after the international brake.... Including GT and Chrissy. I thought they both trained on Friday? What's the delay? One positive is that McClaren said Bent has a chance for the Wolves game

I'm worried about our squad choices for this games. Let's face it, we were fortunate today, even if we did deserve some, and we might not get so lucky against Boro. 

In his post match interview, McClaren mentioned about getting players back after the international brake.... Including GT and Chrissy. I thought they both trained on Friday? What's the delay? One positive is that McClaren said Bent has a chance for the Wolves game

Archived