Fast forward 3 months......

.....and lets assume the Rams become Champs. Who would you like to go up with us and why??????

For me no brainer, Bournemouth and Brentford. Reason being that 2 of the relegation places will be filled for next season leaving 1 slot to be filled by Sunderland, Hull or Villa.

Next down the list Ipswich then Watford. Dont want Norwich to go up although it is pretty much nailed on and probably not Boro as they have potential.
So of the current 7 sides below us starting with who i would most like to go up with us down to the least:

Brentford, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Watford, Wolves, Boro, Norwich

UTR

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like wolves and forest ... well come to think of it, Forest to lose in the playoff final would be nice - to Wolves. So put in anyone but Boro and Norwich in that other spot.

Ipswich because they'd struggle a bit and they're a side I'd hope we'd finish above 

Brentford or Watford because I don't mind them. 

Least of all Bournemouth because of Eddie Howe and the plucky underdog card they play. But I think they'd probably stand a good chance of staying up and causing lots of surprises. 

Ipswich - Because they'll be like every other team McCarthy's got promoted and be sausage

Watford/Brentford - Because I don't mind them too much

Don't want Bournemouth due to Eddie Howe's whining and his cowardly, zero football tactics when he brings his teams to the Ipro.  Oh and Matt Ritchies hair...

Don't want Boro because it would be very grating to see them sold out every other week despite averaging about 17k...  Passionate North East fans my 'arris!!!

.....and lets assume the Rams become Champs. Who would you like to go up with us and why??????

For me no brainer, Bournemouth and Brentford. Reason being that 2 of the relegation places will be filled for next season leaving 1 slot to be filled by Sunderland, Hull or Villa.

Next down the list Ipswich then Watford. Dont want Norwich to go up although it is pretty much nailed on and probably not Boro as they have potential.
So of the current 7 sides below us starting with who i would most like to go up with us down to the least:

Brentford, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Watford, Wolves, Boro, Norwich

UTR

Archived