Fellow Members

Jayweb95

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go to the Neptune before & after. Yes I'm on that noisy double decker bus that rocks up outside the ground at about 14:50. Never met anyone off this, always found it interesting that you could find yourself sat next to a fellow forum member in the ground & not know it

I've seen people tapping on the forum during matches and heard people call us posters everything from diehards to saddos, bit of a mix I'd say. Been total chaos on here at times over the last few years! Settled down a bit recently due to brilliant results.

I met Boycie, Froggg, Rami and Mo55y, all good lads. I'm always bloody late getting into Derby, so miss the session. Aim to make one before the seasons out though.

From this forum I know who DEL and Troy Dyer are but haven't spoke to them. I've met Flagman - think he bought me a pint, Mostyn and RobGlosta. Go to away games regularly with East Kent Ram and have known Preston Ram since I was a kid. Also had SRG11 and Duracell as friends on Xbox live a while back. Think I know who Badlands is but never met him.

Fairly sure I don't know any of you from the pubs, however it's possible that we've seen each other in the ground. I stand on the Popside, one step down from the gully which runs along the back, about 5 feet before it cuts down towards the front. I'm the tall, handsome one in the donkey jacket and flat cap!

I go to the Neptune before & after. Yes I'm on that noisy double decker bus that rocks up outside the ground at about 14:50. Never met anyone off this, always found it interesting that you could find yourself sat next to a fellow forum member in the ground & not know it

Fairly sure I don't know any of you from the pubs, however it's possible that we've seen each other in the ground. I stand on the Popside, one step down from the gully which runs along the back, about 5 feet before it cuts down towards the front. I'm the tall, handsome one in the donkey jacket and flat cap!

From this forum I know who DEL and Troy Dyer are but haven't spoke to them. I've met Flagman - think he bought me a pint, Mostyn and RobGlosta. Go to away games regularly with East Kent Ram and have known Preston Ram since I was a kid. Also had SRG11 and Duracell as friends on Xbox live a while back. Think I know who Badlands is but never met him.

Met a few posters from here and I'm happy to say they've become mates. Except Sage. He calls me nasty names he does. 

In the Brunny on matchdays. First one in grabs the big table upstairs. Boycie'll be the one standing at the back of the bar queue :D  

Feel free to join us peeps, all welcome xx

Don't know anyone on here. If I stay when I come down from the Yorkshire Dales, I usually have pie of the day and a couple of pints at the Dolphin, before I meet up with a pal at the Brunswick (downstairs, usually by the fire place in the main bar). May well be there with a Boro supporting pal for the game on 17th March. In the meantime, the Caribbean calls......!

Archived