Neil Redfearn on why Ibe went back so suddenly..

dajstrawb

Make of this what you will. A colleague of mine spoke to Neil Redfearn in Frankie & Benny's before the Charlton game on Tuesday.. Redfearn told him that the reason Liverpool recalled Ibe so hastily as Derby had rejected an £8m bid from them for Will Hughes. I know Ibe is pretty much forgotten about but thought id share as some may find it interesting

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Strange that because a man I walked past on the street the other day said his wife had a sit down meal with Brendan Rodgers in McDonalds and Brendan said he recalled Ibe because he was missing tiddlywink club and was ringing Brendan up every day crying and asking what the latest results were in the local toe wrestling championship. 

Will Hughes has the opportunity to play Premier League football in every match next season as a Ram. He aint a daft lad. If you want him you can give us £20m and a season long loan back minimum. Don't care if he is only worth £10/12m or £15m. He loves playing for us and we don't need or want to sell him.  

Archived