Our Club

Jayweb95

Never been so proud to wear the black and white. Just think about what's changed over the past what 16 months? Our academy becoming top tier, currently top of the premiership division 2. The signings of Thorne and Albentosa, Mac bringing in so many talented loans, the stadium naming rights, currently top of the championship, so many other clubs respecting us. Our amazing attendance, the success of the south stand.. Feels like I'm dreaming:wub:  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm enjoying being a derby fan as much as anyone else but this circle jerk needs to stop. Yes the club is run well and we're top of the league. But unless I'm mistaken the league isn't won in February. The players and the club have work to do. We've not won anything yet. Spaff in your undies in May if we go up. Until then, enjoy the ride but don't lose sight of where we are and where we aren't.

I'm enjoying being a derby fan as much as anyone else but this circle jerk needs to stop. Yes the club is run well and we're top of the league. But unless I'm mistaken the league isn't won in February. The players and the club have work to do. We've not won anything yet. Spaff in your undies in May if we go up. Until then, enjoy the ride but don't lose sight of where we are and where we aren't.

Who p*ssed on your bonfire?

Feel good factor around the club is huge regardless of whether we go up or not. Certainly puts it into contrast when you've got the goings on at Forest, Leeds, Newcastle, Wigan, Cardiff - a list that only gets bigger.

Derby has only been in one negative news article of note recently - and that was the sausage who decided to take a swing at Kelvin Wilson.

All the players are happy, players are welcoming arrivals into the fold whether loan or permanent. There can't be many other clubs that are as happy top to bottom as DCFC.

Credit where its due, but for such happiness? It can only be due to everyone involved at Derby. From the ownership group, through Sam Rush, through the players, right down to the tea makers. 

Always proud to be a Ram, but this last couple of seasons, more so than ever.

Archived