to everyone who is going to fulham

B4ev6is

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there B4 as I am a London based Ram. I am also taking my old man along with me who is visiting from Spain. I also know a couple of lads who are travelling down to stay with me who have tickets in the home end.

London/Spanish Rams on tour! (We're also going to the Brighton game)

I'd heard figures of 4-4,500 bandied about... 

BTW  no tube to the ground, got to get the bus replacement service which will be a nightmare from Hammersmith or Earls Court. 

Where is everyone drinking before the game?

As has been noted, the District and Circle Lines on the underground will be closed betwen Embankment and Earl's Court> Basically means you cannot get to Putney Bridge station. If you're coming from St Pancras the easiest way is the Piccadilly line to Hammersmith (as someone said above) and then walk or bus down Fulham Palace Road. Not too far and pubs on the way.

Another option is the overground train from Waterloo to Putney and then walk from there. Plenty of pub options in Putney including a Wetherspoons opposite the station.

Earls Court tube station is closed for District Line this weekend, so you will be forced to get off the Picadilly Line there then walk to West Brompton to get on the District Line to Putney Bridge from there. 

Or from St Pancras take the Hammersmith & City or Circle Line to Hammersmith and walk about 30 mins from there. Easy walk too. 

Just looked on the Fulham website and noticed that not far off the whole of the Putney end (away end + neutrals end) is sold out. Some restricted view seats left as well as some that are not undercover. Majority gone though. Are we popular with the neutrals or is it all Derby fans I wonder? Must hold 6,000 + at a guess.

Just looked on the Fulham website and noticed that not far off the whole of the Putney end (away end + neutrals end) is sold out. Some restricted view seats left as well as some that are not undercover. Majority gone though. Are we popular with the neutrals or is it all Derby fans I wonder? Must hold 6,000 + at a guess.

Archived