RamsPlayer on Android

RebelScum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Any idea why RamsPlayer won't work on my phone. It worked fine last week and now it just buffers and never starts. 

I've got the FLiplayer but the latest interview on that was Chris Martin when I last checked yesterday and I've sat and watched about 5 interviews since then on the OS. 

Getting a bit pissed off

Any idea why RamsPlayer won't work on my phone. It worked fine last week and now it just buffers and never starts. 

I've got the FLiplayer but the latest interview on that was Chris Martin when I last checked yesterday and I've sat and watched about 5 interviews since then on the OS. 

Getting a bit pissed off

Seems to be the same on mine - stuck on Chris Martin....

Any idea why RamsPlayer won't work on my phone.

Yeah, I think I can help out here, I'll try and keep things simple as not to confuse you with geek terms but the problem you are having is........it's an Android phone. As soon as you can if you upgrade to an iPhone you will be alright. 

Yeah, I think I can help out here, I'll try and keep things simple as not to confuse you with geek terms but the problem you are having is........it's an Android phone. As soon as you can if you upgrade to an iPhone you will be alright. 

I know. I traded the 5 for this wonderful Samsung. 

I like the way I can't reach the top of my screen now without altering my grip on the phone. But best of all I like the constant adverts I get even when I'm trying to answer a call. I miss apple. 

I know. I traded the 5 for this wonderful Samsung. 

I like the way I can't reach the top of my screen now without altering my grip on the phone. But best of all I like the constant adverts I get even when I'm trying to answer a call. I miss apple. 

Yeah my boss has a samsung and it really seems like someone messed up the ergonomics of the design vis a vi the screen size. That iPhone feature mentioned above is a pretty intelligent way of getting round that.

I have a 5 still - will get something new when it stops working. Up until getting the iPhone 5 I had the same phone since like 2003.

iPhone 6 you double tap the home button and it moves the screen down so you can reach the top of the screen without changing grip. 

But does it recommend hot girls in my area when I'm trying to answer a call from my missus? 

The FL app on my iPad no longer works but I can now get Ramsplayer from the OS. This may be just over the summer while a lot of content is free. If it doesn't continue how do I uninstall the old FL app?

The FL app on my iPad no longer works but I can now get Ramsplayer from the OS. This may be just over the summer while a lot of content is free. If it doesn't continue how do I uninstall the old FL app?

Hold your finger on the app until it starts to shake, you will see a little x at the top left, tap that

He's a name, not a number.

Got any advice for non iDrones?

Archived