Cardiff City v Derby County

Mafiabob

Going on the roadrider for the first time for this one. How strict are they on the no alcohol on the bus malarky? I.E do they search bags etc, and do I actually have to arrive half an hour before? Gonna be a long day, but over half the price of trains from Stoke so thought I'd give it a whirl

Good luck you bloody need it...  they will take alcohol off you if they see it.  

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect us to start with the usual 433 and Bent on the bench.  From what I've seen and read of Cardiff, they're struggling to keep the ball, and struggling to win the ball back when they lose it.  So start with our usual formation, keep the ball and make Cardiff chase it.  Then throw Best on against tired legs if we need him, or are well up and want to rest Martin.

If Bent does start, it will be in a flat 442 with Hendrick on the right (like we played when bent came on against Blackburn).

Any chance of a stream for tomorrows match? I noticed we're the main match on the football league show which is usually a good sign....

Try football streaming info tomorrow morning and it should come up on there.

Going on the roadrider for the first time for this one. How strict are they on the no alcohol on the bus malarky? I.E do they search bags etc, and do I actually have to arrive half an hour before? Gonna be a long day, but over half the price of trains from Stoke so thought I'd give it a whirl

Good job Ernie Hallam isn`t in charge any more

WITH respect RIP Ernie

Take a bottle of coke instead. They won't bother with just a simple coke bottle. Won't even sniff it or inspect it anyway. You know what I'm saying.

Take a bottle of coke instead. They won't bother with just a simple coke bottle. Won't even sniff it or inspect it anyway. You know what I'm saying.

They still can smell it though lol

Just realised we've not drawn an away game in ten matches.

A record of Won 7 Lost 3 from the last ten.

That's a fantastic record, despite losing three matches obviously. Boro for instance over their last ten matches have won 4 drawn 4 lost two.

Lost less than us, but we've picked up five more points.

Draws are overrated. Reckon we'll win again tomorrow.

Not going because the small time Charlies who belt out God Save the Queen and Engerland repeatedly will be out in force for this one.

That said, I've never once met a nice Welshman/woman so I hope we do em over good and proper.

I've met hundreds of extremely nice Welshmen and women in a beautiful and hospitable principality.

I am also a strong supporter of QEII.

I still hope we win today but look forward to hearing those sublime Welsh singers!

Archived