2 out of two

2 clean sheets...

Who says the Mafia doesn't give a good "laundry service?"

Enjoy.

Regards the Mafia

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume that offers they could not refuse and threats of horses heads in beds have been made to ensure a long and successful career posting the match threads, Mafiabob?

We've got a horrific record at Cardiff. A good result here would be huge. Has anyone seen them lately?

I just remember them as being a less effective version of Ipswich at our place.

I reckon we'll find a way to win, but a point would definitely be nothing to be sniffed at. 

Cardiff 1 - Derby 2  

I'm at university in Cardiff so this weekend is my local game for the season. I watched their FA Cup game versus Reading and it was a poor game. Reading not great and Cardiff were very poor. They offered very little apart from Kenwyne Jones scoring a good header from a corner. I also watched their cup game v Bournemouth where they were 3-0 down in the first half and looked terrible then they were 2-0 up against us shortly after. Who knows what will happen but I'm fully expecting a comfortable win if only by performance and not necessarily scoreline.

Idiot.

He has a fair point. Singing GSTQ and 'Ingurland' at Cardiff is small time at best. I love England but as anti monarch, club over country Englishman i find it bizarre belting out those songs in a Championship match in January. Shows how ***** our songbook is.

Cardiff have a pretty good home record, but I think we can beat them.

Pretty much their only route to goal is a Whittingham long shot or a Whittinhgam set piece finding Kenwyne Jones' noggin.

If it's any comfort, againt good foootballing sides recently - Norwich, Watford, Bentford, Bournemouth, Boro - they've lost them all and conceded a fair number of goals too.

I will be disappointed if we don't beat them to be honest. And after the game at the Ipro, we're due a win against them as they were dire that day and robbed us of two points.

Archived