Dawkins

gordinio

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh look, someone doesn't agree with my opinion, let's make a personal jibe!!!!

Sorry I just think you're being very ignorant by dismissing this personal issue that is obviously affecting the lad at the moment. Your comment shows a lack of compassion in keeping with an imbecile.

He's obviously struggling with something? He's been poor since his move was made permanent. Must be the only player in this league who can't play a simple 5 yard pass

Can't play a simple 5 yard pass, not sure if your joking?

Dawkins may not have the end product in terms of crossing or shooting but one thing he is excellent at is ball retention and short passing.

Dawkins may not have the end product in terms of crossing or shooting but one thing he is excellent at is ball retention and short passing.

Must be watching a different player to me. Every pass is behind his mad or hit with not enough power to reach them

I know everyone has differing opinions but I have felt for a long time that to give the ball to Dawkins is akin to losing possession. I have been disappointed in him since his move was made permanent.

That said, while don't rate him as a player I hope whatever is causing him problems resolves itself quickly.

I know everyone has differing opinions but I have felt for a long time that to give the ball to Dawkins is akin to losing possession. I have been disappointed in him since his move was made permanent.

That said, while don't rate him as a player I hope whatever is causing him problems resolves itself quickly.

100%

Archived