Will Georgy boy make all the difference??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not pinning anyting on him, without a proper pre-season in him or any sort of match fitness it's going to be months before he's upto full speed IMO. I hope he hits the ground running and I also hope people aren't too expectant of him.

So unlucky for him and us this injury has been!

Way too much pressure and expectation on Thorne. I think we all hope he is the key, missing ingredient, but asking a lot of a young lad who has faced two career threatening injuries. Hopefully the natives won't grow restless and show some patience and understanding, but at the pointy end of the season....

Might help if Hendrick tried to impose himself on the games instead of waiting for something to happen. And perhaps if Bryson realised his running is not as effective this season!

No point putting pressure on Thorne. He returns when he is ready. We are doing well enough without him!

You're all boring. He's going to comeback with a few sub appearance in mid late Feb. Then in March when we have horrible fixtures he's going to come in and sort it so we win the league.

It's tight now, but once he's back there'll be such a big gap between us and second that you'll fit Igor Stimac's ego between us.

You're all boring. He's going to comeback with a few sub appearance in mid late Feb. Then in March when we have horrible fixtures he's going to come in and sort it so we win the league.

It's tight now, but once he's back there'll be such a big gap between us and second that you'll fit Igor Stimac's ego between us.

Blind faith. More chance of Eust being on pitch first.

I've sent you a pm fella.

I'd never insult a fellow Derby supporter. Or anyone for that matter.

If my posts come across as rude or arrogant or anything like that then it's probably down to the stupid way I've typed it. It's my stupid humour.

Sorry

Might help if Hendrick tried to impose himself on the games instead of waiting for something to happen. And perhaps if Bryson realised his running is not as effective this season!

No point putting pressure on Thorne. He returns when he is ready. We are doing well enough without him!

Hendrick was much better yesterday.

I do wish he could develop a shot though rather than the side footed efforts.

Bryson? Gawd knows whats happened there.

If my posts come across as rude or arrogant or anything like that then it's probably down to the stupid way I've typed it. It's my stupid humour.

Sorry

Top bloke this dude!

Just humour that text can't convey very well :ph34r:

Sorry

Classic Alpha 'thinks he's funny' banter. ;)

Top bloke this dude!

Just humour that text can't convey very well :ph34r:

I'm on a bad run. I called rynny a knob the other day and he's either not seen it or I've bored him.

People just don't find being called names funny anymore ...

Archived