can derby win the fa cup

B4ev6is

The FA will be crapping themselves at the possibility of having 2 championship sides in the final if Liverpool, Arsenal an Man U don't get through. Same with the TVs companies. They all want the top prem sides in the final and must have been really disappointed last season with Hull making it

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA will be crapping themselves at the possibility of having 2 championship sides in the final if Liverpool, Arsenal an Man U don't get through. Same with the TVs companies. They all want the top prem sides in the final and must have been really disappointed last season with Hull making it

They might even play it at 3PM on a Saturday...

Semi final is on 18th/19th April (If manage to get there then Huddersfield away will move to midweek) and FA Cup final is on 30th May(that's weird one)

Semi final kick off is not 3pm by the way.

If we win the FA cup I will climb the tallest tree in derby, dressed as an ostrich, stay there for 40 days and 40 nights, repeatedly shouting ALL HAIL KING STEVE for all to hear. And when I come down I will change into a Forest kit (even more embarrassing) vow not to watch one derby game next season, fly to every place Derby visit in Europe on the match day taking no notice of the games whatsoever.

I think that shows I'm pretty confident

Archived