can derby win the fa cup

B4ev6is

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spare a thought lads. The dogs must be kicking themselves that they died on their arses against Rochdale. With all these high profile casualties they'd have been in with a shout of a double this season, having already won the League back in September.....

6 of those are not bigger than us

Lol. We struggled to put Southport out, looked shaky against Chesterfield and your saying we are one of the top eight clubs in the Premier. Nice joke,

Everyone of those is currently far better than DCFC.

What I would say is most of them, we would give it a good go as a one off game at home. However give me the easiest tie of the round please.

Spare a thought lads. The dogs must be kicking themselves that they died on their arses against Rochdale. With all these high profile casualties they'd have been in with a shout of a double this season, having already won the League back in September.....

There have been so many shocks in the tournament - but to suggest that Forest might have beaten Rochdale is a step too far.

Always my dream to see DCFC win the FA Cup...

We have a chance or course, more worried about getting the likes of Palace or Boro in the next round. Bogey teams...

Still a big ask to win it but right now I would take a cup semi at Wembley..... Against Liverpool.

Would have sacrificed today for 3 pts last week. Dont want a run in cup but as today was a useful exercise in plan b, if we get some mickey mouse club in next round we can do the same. Bit of fine tuning.

Forest are out

Always my dream to see DCFC win the FA Cup...

We have a chance or course, more worried about getting the likes of Palace or Boro in the next round. Bogey teams...

Still a big ask to win it but right now I would take a cup semi at Wembley..... Against Liverpool.

Not if they win the replay though.

To see Derby win the FA Cup is the 1 always my dream mate. PLEASE MAKE THIS COME TRUE.

Of course we can win it - worse teams than Derby have won it, and given a fair wind, a couple more home draws, the right balls coming out and no sleet, it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination to see us make at least the semi-finals.

Archived