Darren Bent 'not good enough' blasts Paul Lambert...

Ambitious

Bent is challenging Martin . He will start versus chesterfield . He needs to light up the scoreboard . 2-3 goals ... Then he could give Martin a real battle for his place v Blackburn and after. He doesn't score versus Chesterfirkd and he becomes the new Best. If he is used differently it's clear that there's no place for another quality striker at derby as we choose to live and die by the beloved Chris Martin.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate of mine at Uni used to do some cleaning at Colchester United. Apparently he couldn't get rid of himself quick enough when Norwich came calling - packed his stuff up in a cardboard box, didn't say goodbye to anyone, and just told one of the cleaners to tell the chairman he'll need to sort the compensation out.

Sounds like the kind of guy to have a personal feud with a player and then makes out that he doesn't.

A mate of mine at Uni used to do some cleaning at Colchester United. Apparently he couldn't get rid of himself quick enough when Norwich came calling - packed his stuff up in a cardboard box, didn't say goodbye to anyone, and just told one of the cleaners to tell the chairman he'll need to sort the compensation out.

Sounds like the kind of guy to have a personal feud with a player and then makes out that he doesn't.

Maybe he did give a goodbye speech and they all fell asleep and missed it.

Talking to a Brighton fan today who was sorry to lose Bent. And look who they have signed instead! Deadly Leon

Leon best is bound to score against us. Mind u the only goal I remember him scoring for us was when he was at southampton

Lambert is a crack pot anyway.

So it turns out that Lambert has fined Grealish for his tweet 'can't wait to be happy playing football again'.

Seems a bit harsh and at the same time I can see how Bent fell by the wayside at Villa with that sort of treatment.

Grealish is a top talent and he signed a new four year contract in October but has only played a handful of times, mostly from the bench. I too would be unhappy with that considering how poor Villa are and I would also be peeved at the chance for Sinclair when not being given a run out.

Lambert comes across as a petty individual with poor man management.

Archived