Darren Bent 'not good enough' blasts Paul Lambert...

Ambitious

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lambert is the most boring manager in the world

His teams are boring

He's boring

I don't know how good Bent is anymore. He's barely put his boots on. But he excites me more then Lambert

There's no club more dull than Villa. And they always seem to think they belong right at the top.

They're... Dull-uded

Even their inevitable relegation is boring. They're dragging it out over a number of years now.

When they finally go down it will be so unsurprisingly dull that the FA will have to relegate an extra club to keep the sponsors happy.

See, I might get some slack for this but I don't understand the logic here

I don't see why everyone is jumping on Lambert's throat when what he said is probably the truth. Darren Bent has not been good enough for the Premier League for a while now, and that is why two championship clubs have signed him. Lambert might not be the best coach, but I don't see why he would be any better by giving Bent more credit.

I feel like we are sugar-coating a fact, which is that Bent has a A LOT to prove, not only to us Derby supporters, but to everyone. There's a reason only 4 years ago Villa splashed double figures on him. 

See, I might get some slack for this but I don't understand the logic here

I don't see why everyone is jumping on Lambert's throat when what he said is probably the truth. Darren Bent has not been good enough for the Premier League for a while now, and that is why two championship clubs have signed him. Lambert might not be the best coach, but I don't see why he would be any better by giving Bent more credit.

I feel like we are sugar-coating a fact, which is that Bent has a A LOT to prove, not only to us Derby supporters, but to everyone. There's a reason only 4 years ago Villa splashed double figures on him. 

He cant prove anything in a 20 minute period where he is being played on the wing and all the possession is with the other team. 

Got no problem with what he said. I just know he said it in a really boring way.

I'm surprised he said anything at all. It's too close to attacking and he doesn't do attacking. Zzzz

"Can't wait for the Villa game". It was 1981 last time someone said that.

One of the worst things about Saturday was MacClaren putting Bent out wide. He won't score for us if this keeps happening.

Lambert belongs to the N Clough school of management - be cautious at all times , don't go for it and never play more than one player up front. Hard to judge Bent on that basis.

Archived