fans

valleyram

you guys need to take a good look at yourself , all ive seen this weekend is topics on as follows

omar

bryso

Keogh

grant

martin

bucko  

it was a poor 45 minutes against your biggest rivals but these guys apart from mascarell have made derby the team to beat in this league  so therefore you just need to  pick your chin up and go again but some of what has been said is an absolute joke and quite frankly disappointing , if they had the wrong attitude I would understand it but none of the guys decided to have a bad half of football , it happens , you can carry 1 or 2 but I thought most of them were below par second half so you aint going to win  ,  I still think this team will get automatic promotion but its not going to be easy and everyone has to get behind the team , for a local derby I thought the derby fans were very quiet and thought it a foregone conclusion that the win would happen , it didn't and wont from here on in as every team in the division is fighting for their lives and derby are the scalp that everyone wants

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bang on, some people want to have a word with themselves, we've seen some shocking performances from totally spineless players in the last 6 or 7 years but this group are as honest as they come.

We've started persecuting decent players this season and I can only see it getting worse after last weekend.

you guys need to take a good look at yourself , all ive seen this weekend is topics on as follows

omar

bryso

Keogh

grant

martin

bucko  

it was a poor 45 minutes against your biggest rivals but these guys apart from mascarell have made derby the team to beat in this league  so therefore you just need to  pick your chin up and go again but some of what has been said is an absolute joke and quite frankly disappointing , if they had the wrong attitude I would understand it but none of the guys decided to have a bad half of football , it happens , you can carry 1 or 2 but I thought most of them were below par second half so you aint going to win  ,  I still think this team will get automatic promotion but its not going to be easy and everyone has to get behind the team , for a local derby I thought the derby fans were very quiet and thought it a foregone conclusion that the win would happen , it didn't and wont from here on in as every team in the division is fighting for their lives and derby are the scalp that everyone wants

You are just as bad why have you singled out Mascarell

omar

bryso

Keogh

grant

martin

bucko  

You missed Hendrick off - he was ***** too.

Well done Valley for putting Omar before Bryso, you must have been stabbing your hand but you knew it made sense in case we thought you loved him.

There have been a number of negative threads started, but in the main my general feeling is that the overall balance has been about right. The normals have just about outweighed the loons.

I was wondering when you might be back to make this point/observation. I for one have forgiven Bryso for his inept performance, and will cheer him on again next match he plays. I do hope though that he learnt something from this match; if you want to perform like a loon I say post on a forum, don't go missing in a vital game where experienced players should have stood up.

omar

bryso

Keogh

grant

martin

bucko  

Why have we got to take a good look at ourselves?

I go out and work my balls off to earn the money to watch these guys play. If during my working week I make a mistake it will get picked up on by somebody and something will have to be done about it. Therefore why, as paying customers, should we not be able to point out mistakes made by the team?

What about the manager? I saw him criticising the team for lacking maturity after the match, is that allowed? Or does he have to stand there and pretend everything went just fine?

I have supported this club through thick and thin and plenty of time spent money, that I could hardly afford to, following them round the country. I will be damned if I am going to have you tell me that I need to take a good look at myself!

Because he has an agenda. Defend Bryson at all costs, even when he's embarrassingly bad.

He wasn't embarrassingly bad.

He just wasn't anything.

Archived