Chesterfield have sold out

Derbyshire lalala

I wish that the 'Derby's a sh*thole' thing didn't get sung (not by many, and some booed) but there were some equally poor ones from the couple of hundred singers in the South Stand.

dunna worry, it's not taken seriously. Have you seen our new velodrome?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like what you saw of us today, ie a team that passes and sets out to play football the right way, then I'm sure you'd be very welcome at the #Proact. It's only 20mins from the Ipro. We're all Derbyshire aren't we ?

Was that your helicopter I saw flying over Hasland ?

I wish that the 'Derby's a sh*thole' thing didn't get sung (not by many, and some booed) but there were some equally poor ones from the couple of hundred singers in the South Stand.

I cringe everytime we trot out the chelsea chants like we're the dogs blocks.

1-0 on yer big day out......

You've had yer day out now f o home etc

We only learned them a few weeks ago.

I cringe everytime we trot out the chelsea chants like we're the dogs blocks.

1-0 on yer big day out......

You've had yer day out now f o home etc

We only learned them a few weeks ago.

I remember chanting them against Rotherham

Being from Chesterfield I didn't enjoy some of the chants. :o

Town full of inbreds was the best, I had a look around at the types around me in the South Stand today and I seriously did question which place in Derbyshire we were singing about.

Oh and I count to ten too....!

Considering they brought 5700, I thought their support was poor. Ours was standard Pride Park fayre really - loads of moaning that we weren't pushing them aside and winning 4-0 after half an hour and not much singing. Was one bit in the second half when it got really loud from both sets of fans for about 5 mins, which then died down.

I can't really moan too much though as I was in the West upper with the quilted Barbour coat and Huntley wellies brigade for some reason.

Never queued so long at a football match for a p*** as I had to today either. Rammo in the main room.

Considering they brought 5700, I thought their support was poor. Ours was standard Pride Park fayre really - loads of moaning that we weren't pushing them aside and winning 4-0 after half an hour and not much singing. Was one bit in the second half when it got really loud from both sets of fans for about 5 mins, which then died down.

I can't really moan too much though as I was in the West upper with the quilted Barbour coat and Huntley wellies brigade for some reason.

Never queued so long at a football match for a p*** as I had to today either. Rammo in the main room.

5433*

To be honest, we were not very loud, I was in the prawn brigade towards the scoreboard.

I was impressed with the 2 flags of Chesterfield, I thought the one that read 1866 was great. (Founded before us?) from where i sat they were loud first half, after we scored, they did go quiet. But so were the south stand to be honest.

Great attacking footie, with a good goalie too. The strikers seemed to be rush their shots and were unlucky. They had some clear chances to get good shots on goal but blew it.

The fans I met were great, and I follow chesterfield on Facebook, and might go to a home game if we aren't playing.

Hope they get promoted.

Why don't you just marry them  <_<

Archived