Chesterfield have sold out

Derbyshire lalala

Lived in town/chez all my life and nowadays 'Vegas' is quite apt. On a sat nite full of jump up roid heads in clothes 5 sizes to small for them. On the plus side George is doing a roaring trade. All about nites in sheff now (apparently).

It's not too bad! Back of Moo bar after 12 is where it gets good. Get your dancing shoes on and have a gander in there.

I call it town/chez and I'm a chezite so go with that.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to go quite a lot when I was young - wasn't allowed to go to Derby away matches on my own when I was 13 or so, but I was allowed to go with my mate and his dad to Saltergate.

Small town in Yorkshire, just a small town in Yorkshire.....

Hahaha...not really! Note but respect for the Tairn lads. Once attended a Chesterfield v Mansfield game.... :o :wacko:

It wer mental! Fawaz wurrent a parked 'is bus theer mi duck....

Having been to 4/5 Derby/Forest games and most of the Chesterfield/Mansfield games in the last 20 years I can concur that it's exactly the same, just with fewer fans. In the case of Mansfield very few at times.

Used to love a night out in Chesterfield many moons ago. Adam and Eve's and Aquarius were the nightclubs of choice. Aquarius was good because you could take a young "lady" back to your car and then nip back inside when you'd done and try and crack off with another one.

So, Chezzy Vegas fans, what can we expect Saturday?

Carpet football the Forest way, hoof ball, a bit of rough and tumble?

Who do we need to watch out for, what song are you going to sing?

Hmm?

The beautiful game played properly. We will we coming to win, no doubt about it whatever the result.

I'm sure quite a few songs will get an airing though the unusually large numbers for us won't help.

For me Samy Morsy is our best player, though of course Doyle has been an obvious target for clubs recently. Cook seems to have calmed interest though by sticking him out wide where he won't score!

The beautiful game played properly. We will we coming to win, no doubt about it whatever the result.

I'm sure quite a few songs will get an airing though the unusually large numbers for us won't help.

For me Samy Morsy is our best player, though of course Doyle has been an obvious target for clubs recently. Cook seems to have calmed interest though by sticking him out wide where he won't score!

do you sing one about. The ink is black the page is white, god must be spireite. A girl use to keep saying it to me.

So, Chezzy Vegas fans, what can we expect Saturday?

Carpet football the Forest way, hoof ball, a bit of rough and tumble?

Who do we need to watch out for, what song are you going to sing?

Hmm?

Dont know any other way than on the floor and attack.

Play great stuff and although you will be better in most departments if you play a too weakened side we might just do it

Look out for Sam Morsey and Jimmy Ryan in midfield and Clucas on the wing. We got Clucas from Mansfield for Fifty Grand and its a bargain

Obviously Doyle is the main man but we are far far from being a one man team

Spireites will be going to attack have no fear, we do not posses the 'parked bus' : )

Dont know any other way than on the floor and attack.

Play great stuff and although you will be better in most departments if you play a too weakened side we might just do it

Look out for Sam Morsey and Jimmy Ryan in midfield and Clucas on the wing. We got Clucas from Mansfield for Fifty Grand and its a bargain

Obviously Doyle is the main man but we are far far from being a one man team

Spireites will be going to attack have no fear, we do not posses the 'parked bus' : )

How can you shout for a Mansfield player?

We'd never have anyone from Forest at our club

Oh wait

Archived