Chesterfield have sold out

Derbyshire lalala

Hey, you have some good "evening with" events at the Proact, I've notice Deano Saunders is doing one soon.

But,

On the advert, why is he wearing a Liverpool shirt. He made his name at Derby thanoz.

I remember him well mate

Were you struggling a bit in the first division you signed him and did brilliant

Went with a friend a couple of times Man Utd away skinned Bruce and Tottenham away we had a wedding on the friday in london

Was it ted somebody the tin man haha he was brilliant

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember him well mate

Were you struggling a bit in the first division you signed him and did brilliant

Went with a friend a couple of times Man Utd away skinned Bruce and Tottenham away we had a wedding on the friday in london

Was it ted somebody the tin man haha he was brilliant

Cracking game against Tottenham late 80's around november time.

Strange to think that two local 'derbies' just a week apart have two totally different atmospheres to them in prematch. This'll be an interesting game. I always liked Chesterfield, was under the impression they didn't much like us.

Strange to think that two local 'derbies' just a week apart have two totally different atmospheres to them in prematch. This'll be an interesting game. I always liked Chesterfield, was under the impression they didn't much like us.

I can assure you mate in the main there is no hostility whatsoever

Never heard anybody say anything bad about Derby

I can assure you mate in the main there is no hostility whatsoever

Never heard anybody say anything bad about Derby

Fair play, I'm glad to hear that.

So question for you.... If we can't say Chez Vegas and we can't say Chezzie, how can we shorten 'Chesterfield'? Pretty long word to spill out every time so what's the accepted shortening of that?

Fair play, I'm glad to hear that.

So question for you.... If we can't say Chez Vegas and we can't say Chezzie, how can we shorten 'Chesterfield'? Pretty long word to spill out every time so what's the accepted shortening of that?

Tairn will do.

Archived