Ra

Duracell

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Albentosa, Warnock and Shotton in. I know people don't rate Shotton at RB, but he is more defensive minded than Christie, and I think he would be good in games that need a stronger defence.

Something like this:

Shotton. Albentosa. Buxton. Warnock

I fully expect him to. I think even if we won yesterday Mac would have wanted him to start when he could, but now it's just easy for him to start. Question is, who does he replace?

Regardless of if Keogh does or does not deserve to be dropped over Buxton, I'd pair Albentosa with Keogh. Think Keogh will look after him more.

Forsyth, along with Hughes, has been our best player recently.

His performance against Forest was very good. I'd be surprised if Warnock ousts him from the team.

Christie is bang out form, so maybe Shotton should get a chance - even if to only give Christie a rest. Wisdom had the exact same problem for a couple months last season. I'm sure he'll snap out of it.

As for Albentosa, he'll start alongside Keogh in the cup and that partnership will remain. We know Keogh will remain in the 11. Against Brighton, we were great defensively but he still came in the next game.

Regardless of if Keogh does or does not deserve to be dropped over Buxton, I'd pair Albentosa with Keogh. Think Keogh will look after him more.

I think it'll be Bucko replaced too. Keogh is the captain & I think Mac has tried to replace Bucko already with Shotton but it hasn't worked as Bucko is a better CB. I hope based on all the hype that Albentosa is better than Bucko or else he's seriously over-rated. That's not a criticism of Jake but some of the reports I've seen on Albentosa have made him out to be world class.

I'm not a regular hater. I did warn that I'd be drunk and post an over reaction either way. ;)

We're all guilty of that now and again - over-reacting, that is. As far as being drunk - nope, does not compute. I just get full.

Archived