Your 11 for Chesterfield?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to say given we have Blackburn at home the Tuesday after which would be the first team proper.

Could see some of the worst players from today getting another game in the cup maybe to try to redeem themselves or a bit of a mish mash.

Roos

Christie

Warnock if fit

Albentosa to get game time

Shotton

Hendrick

Mascarell

Coutts

Bent

Dawkins

Ward

Given that Coutts wasn't on the bench today, yet Bennett and Calero were you have to question if there is a long term future for him.

Therefore as much as I agree about giving fringe an opportunity, I wouldn't put in players like Coutts or Whitbread.

Albentosa, Warnock, Shotton, Bent (assume not cup tied) I agree with. Ward needs to keep his match fitness going but we still need to win, so that's Russell in over Dawkins!

Roos, Warnock, Shotton, Albentosa, Bucko, Mascarell, Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Russell, Bent

yes you would think Coutts might be going if he wasn't on the bench, however if he does I feel we would need another loan option for the wing maybe, not sure a few of the others are playing any better than Coutts could do probably worse at the moment so personally would keep him to the end of the season and see if he does anything in that period then can always allow him to leave if not.

Archived